These are the personal web pages ofDr. Jochen Klar
Data protection statement
My websites do not collect, process, use or share any of your personal data.
However, my server logs contain data, which can be considered personal. In particular:
- the IP address of the requesting client,
- the date and time of the access,
- the type of the request,
- the status of the request,
- the amount of transfered data, and
- the user agent of the client (which contains information about the browser and the operating system).
The logfiles are kept for security reasons and are deleted after a maximum of 7 days. The information in these logs can be evaluated for statistical purposes, but you as an individual will remain anonymous.
On some of my pages, I use maps from OpenStreetMap or thunderforest.com. When you visit these web pages, your IP address will be transfered to the provider of the map. To my knowledge, the IP address is only used for the display of the particular map.
My websites are hosted by Host Europe.